I’ve left Germany already and my first three weeks in Kiev have flown by! I’m enjoying my Russian lessons here and am staying busy. I’ll be sharing some new stuff soon 😉
In the meantime, I wanted to do a short, fun blog entry.. about the places I went while living in Germany! To make it more interesting, I’ve also listed each country’s name in the languages that I speak/study in order of decreasing fluency (English, German, Russian, French.) The only country that I had been to before was Germany**.
- Germany – Deutschland – Германия -Allemagne
- Slovenia – Slovenien – Словения – Slovénie
- Switzerland – die Schweiz – Швейцария -Suisse
- Liechtenstein – Liechtenstein -Лихтенштейн – Liechtenstein
- Austria – Österreich – Австрия – Autriche
- Lithuania – Litauen – Литва – Lituanie
- Greece – Griechenland -Греция – Grèce
- France – Frankreich – Франция – France
- Poland – Polen – Польша – Pologne
- Hungary – Ungarn – Венгрия – Hongrie
- Czech Republic- Tschechien – Чехия – Czechia
- Ukraine – Ukraine – Украина – Ukraine
I hope to tell you about the amazing city of Kiev soon.
Best of luck! ~Stephanie F.
**Note: this is not a full list of all countries I’ve ever visited. It only covers places travelled during my year-long exchange in Germany 🙂